Makesbridge follows a zero tolerance spam policy and prohibits Platform Users, Affiliates and Advertisers from sending unsolicited emails in any form while using our platforms. Affiliates and Advertisers are required to comply with the following Email Guidelines (“Email Guidelines”) set forth below:
Makesbridge Platform Users
Makesbridge’s customer support actively monitors large import lists and emails going to a large number of subscribers. Any customer found to be using Makesbridge for spam will be immediately cut off from using this product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Makesbridge computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used Makesbirdge computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
Certain Makesbridge marketing programs and services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the Makesbridge Universal Spam Policy. It is the user's responsibility to check each property's guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
Affiliates and Advertisers
- Affiliates and Advertisers must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the CAN-SPAM ACT and the FTC Act when promoting the offers of Makesbridge.
- Affiliates and Advertisers will not use a falsified sender domain or a non-responsive IP address, and must disclose all IP addresses it uses to deploy emails in connection with Makesbridge’s Platforms.
- Affiliates and Advertisers shall not use or include a false or misleading subject line that attempts to disguise or conceal the content of the email.
- Affiliates and Advertisers shall include valid and responsive contact information and physical address and optionally the sender’s phone number, in each email solicitation.
- Affiliates and Advertisers shall not send emails for the purpose (but necessarily the sole purpose) of harvesting the email addresses in order to send future unsolicited emails.
- Affiliates and Advertisers must obtain each recipient’s prior affirmative (‘Opt-In’) consent to receive emails via the Platform, and must be able to provide demonstrable proof that such Opt-In consent was obtained. Upon request by Makesbridge, Platform Users, Affiliates and Advertisers will promptly provide information regarding consumer responses to the email distribution and any and all records verifying that recipients consented to receive the email transmissions in question, including but not limited to, date of Opt-In, name of Opt-In individual, website from where individual Opted-In and IP address.
- Each email solicitation sent by Affiliate or Sub-Affiliate indirectly or directly on a Advertiser’s or Makesbridge’s behalf must contain a clear and reasonable method for the individual to “opt-out” of receiving further email solicitations. Acceptable methods include
(i) having an unsubscribe link in each email delivered which is unique to the recipient, or
(ii) having a link to a non-password protected website where the individual can ‘opt-out’ from receiving further email solicitations, and
(iii) allowing the recipient to respond to a functioning return electronic email address with a message that is either blank or has ‘Unsubscribe’ in the header. In every case, the unsubscribe process must be both easy to use and effective.
- Unless otherwise directed by Makesbridge in writing, Affiliate, or any authorized Sub-Platform Users, Affiliates and Advertisers (s) shall not use Makesbridge or its represented advertisers’ names (including any abbreviation thereof) or any trademark trade name, service mark, logo or other Company identifying information in the originating or return email address line, header or subject line of any email transmission.
- Affiliates and Advertisers shall not modify the Ad in any way without the prior written consent of Makesbridge.
- Upon request from Makesbridge, Affiliates and Advertisers shall immediately stop sending any Emails that contain a particular Ad, or that pertain to a particular Campaign.
- Affiliates and Advertisers are prohibited from engaging in the following:
(i) altering, modifying, or otherwise changing Makesbridge’s approved subject lines without Makesbridge’s prior written approval; or,
(ii) delivering an email under this Agreement with no subject line. Suggestions for new subject lines are allowed; however, any suggestions must be approved by Diablo Media prior to being included in any Affiliate emails.
- Affiliates and Advertisers must maintain at all times during their membership in Makesbridge, and for a period of three (3) years after any termination from Makesbridge, complete and accurate subscriber sign-up/registration data for every subscriber to Affiliate’s Email publications. Affiliate agrees that, within twenty-four (24) business hours of Makesbridge’s request, it shall provide, at a minimum, the following subscriber sign-up/registration data for any email address that Affiliates and Advertisers sends an email to with an advertisement:
(1) subscriber email address used to sign-up/register for Affiliate’s Email publication,
(2) subscriber’s IP address,
(3) date and time of subscriber’s sign-up/registration for Affiliate Email publication, and
(4) location of subscriber’s sign-up/registration (i.e., what is the original source of the subscriber email address; where did they sign-up/register for Affiliate’s Email publication).
Failure to comply by the above guidelines may result in withholding of Bounty and/or revocation of Affiliate‘s ability to use the Makesbridge.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through Makesbridge computer systems will use or cause to be used Makesbrige servers located in California. Any unauthorized use of Makesbridge computer systems is a violation of the Yahoo Terms of Service, Universal Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.), Section 502 of the California Penal Code, and Section 17538.45 of the California Business and Professions Code. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Please violations of this Universal Spam Policy to email@example.com.